The lease forms the basis of the landlord and tenant relationship, so it’s important you understand the terms of your lease and your rights and obligations under it.
Roulla has extensive experience in dealing with landlord and tenant issues, both commercial and residential. Whether you are a landlord, managing agent or tenant/leaseholder, Roulla has the expertise to assist you with all your lease matters.
She can provide you with transactional services such as:
- Interpretation of leases
- Lease extension and deeds of variation
- Licences to Alter
- Licences to Assign
- Deeds of Covenant
- Notices of assignment and charge
She can also advise on contentious issues such as:
- Breaches of lease terms
- Rent arrears
- Service charge disputes
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Serving notices for major works to residential properties (s20 notices)
- Challenging notices for major works to residential properties (s20 notices)
- The right to manage a residential development
- Appointing a manager to manage a residential development
Roulla represents both landlords and tenants in relation to all areas of landlord and tenant law. She has detailed understanding of the law from both sides.
Roulla advises in relation to both commercial and residential leases.